Sunday, August 29, 2010

32 Weeks

I am so happy that I have made it to 32 weeks this number is huge when it comes to issues associated with preemie babies. I guess at this point they say that the risk of long term issues is very small and that some triplets are even electively delivered at 32 weeks. I have 2 more weeks to go and then I will be 34 weeks. 34 has always been the goal and the point where they will deliver the babies if it hadn't already happened. This means that I have 2 weeks or less until I get to meet the babies. I am really getting excited to see them and also starting to really look forward to being done with being pregnant and being on bedrest. Also, today I had my 6th iv since I have been here put in and I can't wait to have that thing out of me for good either. I hate being poked and when you get an iv the needle is HUGE. It is hard to imagine what life will be like when we have 3 babies and they are all at home. I honestly don't know how there will be enough hours in the day to do everything that will need to be done. I just keep telling myself that it will get done and we will be able to do it because there wont really be any other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment