Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 Weeks

Today I have been in the hospital for 4 weeks, which is insane. When I came down here I never thought that I would be pregnant at the end of that first weekend so I am very surprised that a month later I am still here and everything seems to be going really good. Tomorrow I will have another growth scan done on the babies and after we will meet with the dr and discuss a c-section date. If Alyssa apears to be smaller than last time I will have the babies tomorrow, September 3rd. If the ultrasound shows that she hasn't had any growth they will probably do a c-section on Monday September 6th. If she has shown growth the c-section will be scheduled for either Friday September 10th or Monday September 13th. I guess that it could also be any day between now and the scheduled time if there were to be an emergency or I were to go into labor. It is really getting close to the time when the babies will be here no matter which of day they are born on.
I am getting really excited to meet Kyle, Mason, and Alyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment