Thursday, May 27, 2010

We Think That We Know The Genders

April 28th
Before revealing the genders I want to say that both babies A and B are at the very bottom of my stomach side by side. How they determine who is baby A is by measuring who is closest to my cervix. In my case it really depends on who is stretched lowest at the time so sometimes A is on the left and B is on the right and sometimes it is opposite. To avoid confusion we will just call the baby on the bottom left A and the one of the bottom right B. Baby C is across the top.

BABY A = BOY

BABY B = GIRL

BABY C = BOY

I am really excited about this and they are exactly what I have thought they were the entire time. I know it is still early and isn't 100% at this point but my Dr is pretty sure. The rest of my Dr visit went well and all 3 babies are measuring exactly where they should at this point and when we do an ultrasound they are always moving around a ton which is amazing. My morning sickness is gone (I should say that I was very wrong about this and it came back stronger than before) and I am starting to feel human again. I think that maybe I felt one of the babies move today. I am not 100% if that was what it was or not. It was almost like the tingly feeling that you get when your hand starts to fall asleep.
I went to the cardiologist a couple of weeks ago and they monitored me and my heart rate is still really high during the day. The good news is that when I sleep my heart rate goes down to 70 something bpm. They have determined that it is just the extra blood my heart is pumping and not a problem so that is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment