Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Biggest Shock Of My Life.

March 3rd
6 Weeks 4 Days
Today John and I went to the doctor for the first time. We were really excited because we knew that we would be getting an ultrasound. Prior to going to the doctor I looked online so that I would know what a baby looked like at 6 1/2 weeks. If you don't know at this point it pretty much looks like a black hole with a fuzzy blob in it. Anyways, as soon as the doctor turned on the ultrasound I could see it.... There wasn't just one baby in there, there was 4. I kept asking the doctor if there were 4 and he kept telling me to wait and let him look first. After looking in each sac he said that there is 4 babies and that they all have a heartbeat and look exactly how they should at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment