Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Very Sad Day For Me.

April 7th
I went to the Dr. today. I am 11 1/2 weeks pregnant. I had a pap exam and they found that my heart rate is really high. I now have to go see a cardiologist to make sure that it is nothing. My Dr. thinks that it is just because of the increased blood flow and is my bodies normal reaction to being pregnant. Lets hope, I am 24 so it is pretty young to have heart problems. I then had an ultrasound and one of the babies only measured 9 1/2 weeks and then its heart stopped beating a few days ago. I am really sad, but I am trying to be ok with this. The other 3 babies are doing great still and the Dr says that with one less baby that I am not nearly as high risk. He said that I should be able to make it about a month further and that I should be able to deliver in the local hospital. These are good things, but I am still so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment