Thursday, June 10, 2010

Big Ultrasound!!!

Today we had the big ultrasound done. We know for sure that Baby A is a Boy. We know for sure that Baby B is a Boy. I guess what we know about Baby C is that they are the shy baby. In the last ultrasound the Dr thought that C looked like a girl but in the one before that he thought boy so who knows. I guess we will have to wait and see on that one. I hope they show the goods next time because I didn't really want to be surprised. Everything else with the babies looked good. Baby A is measuring right where he should be and Baby B is a couple of days behind A and C is a couple of days behind B. They said it is within the normal range and there was nothing to worry about, so I wont.

Baby A = Boy

Baby B = Boy

Baby C = ?

No comments:

Post a Comment