Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Schedule

Food
At each feeding both boys eat a 7oz bottle and Alyssa eats a 4 oz bottle.
Our Feeding schedule:
4:30am (Alyssa only)
8:00am
11:30am
3:00pm
6:30pm
10:00pm
I am going to stick with this schedule because feeding them every 3 1/2 hours is the only way that I can get them to eat the amount that they need to without staying up even later. We are also starting to do solid foods. During the week they get solid foods before their 6:30pm bottle and on the weekends they get them before their 11:30am bottle also. I feed them all one bite at a time from the same spoon until they are done. At first I wasn't going to feed them from the same spoon because I think that it is sort of gross but then I watch them play and they have each others hands in their mouths so we aren't going to avoid the transfer of germs anyway so I might as well do what is easiest.

Naps
Until today the babies have just slept whenever they have wanted during the day and then slept after their night time bottle until 8am. Now none of them want to sleep during the day so by the end of the day John and I are drained because we have dealt with cranky babies all evening. Today I am starting a nap schedule.  I am going to start with 3 naps.
Nap Times:
10:30am-11:30am
2:00pm-3:00pm
5:30pm-6:30pm

Cross your fingers that this works. I am so tired of all the crabbiness.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so great! I can't imagine how hard it is to get all three of them to eat and sleep all they need to. Good luck with the naps, KUP on how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stick to the feeding schedule and it makes life so much easier. Naps are still tough because they don't always want to nap at the same time during the day. We will figure naps out eventually. Teething makes them cranky during the day so hopefully once that is done they will nap better.

    ReplyDelete